Wed, Sep 21|
Plant Health and Pest Prevention Services Division
Join us for a deep dive into our state agencies. Get an overview of their roles, authorities, and structures.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
About the event
Attend the webinar by clicking the link below:
Below are suggestions for a rewarding webinar experience:
- Mute your microphone. It’s always best to mute your microphone when you’re not actively speaking.
- Control background noise to the best of your ability. When your microphone is on and you’re actively speaking or waiting to respond, try to control the background as best as you can.
- Position the camera well. If you plan to use your camera, make sure your webcam is positioned at eye-level.
- Be an active listener. A major part of video conferencing etiquette is making sure you’re listening and understanding what’s being said.
- No distractions. Home in on your meeting with singular focus. Avoid distracting yourself or other meeting attendees with notifications.